Sunday, February 26, 2012

Pretty little Liars

Hanna, Spencer, Emily and Aria are four estranged friends who slowly drifted apart after the leader of their posse, Alison, suddenly and mysteriously disappeared at the end of seventh grade. Three years later, Aria has returned from Iceland, Hanna has given up her unmentionable habit, Spencer is interested in yet another boy she can't have, and Emily is going through some life-changing emotions. Oh yeah, and they are all receiving mysterious texts from someone who calls herself A. A knows all their secrets. And A plans to reveal them all. Does she reveal them? Will the girls ever have a normal life? Does Alison ever show up again?

I was very hesitant about reading this book. My friends all raved about it, but I had watched the show, and I thought the books would be just as ridiculous. But after an emergency where I didn't have a book to read (which, if you've never experienced this, is the worst feeling in the world) I finally consented to borrowing the first three books from my friend. I am SO happy I did. I finished the first one in 5 hours, the second one in 2 days, and the third one in a day. I am not exaggerating when I say I couldn't put it down. I fell asleep at night while reading, woke up in the morning, started reading again and only took breaks for meals. I strongly, strongly suggest this book to any girl from ages 12 to 18. READ IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment